(Bangkok – Pattaya) Distance 149 kilometers
Driving a vehicle take approximately 2 hours
Depart from Bangkok, take motorway number 7 toward Pattaya City, Chonburi. Enter “North Pattaya” main road and around the dolphin roundabout. Following by entering “Pattaya-Naklua” road and take soi 12 which will be the destination.
Taking bus take approximately 2 hours
Eakkamai Bus station
Depart from Eakkamai transport station to head to Pattaya, take off at Wat Sawang Fa temple. Then take a motorcycle taxi or minibus to the Sanctuary of truth soi 12. (Please tell the driver before leave)
Mo Chit Bus station 2
Depart from Mo Chit head to Pattaya, take off at Roong Ruang Terminal. Then take a motorcycle taxi or minibus to the Sanctuary of truth soi12. (Please tell the driver before leave)
Viewpoint around the castle: Speed boat, ancient dredger, carriage, elephant riding, and Naklua Kitchen Restaurant.
Other activities: Animal feeding at Mini Zoo, Experimenting with wood carving at the carving shop, foot massage, Walking and admiring the sculptures in the Snow Forest, Taking a commemorative photo at the Sanctuary of Truth Photo Gallery, Shopping at the gift shop And sit and listen to traditional Thai instrumental music with a simple atmosphere like the local people at the cultural courtyard cafe.
– Special pick-up and tour carriage without an extra fee (From viewpoint to The Sanctuary of Truth)
– There are elevators inside the building for both the elderly and disabled.
– There are wheelchairs and slopes for wheelchairs inside the building. The wheelchair is free of charge.
– It takes approximately 2 ~ 4 hours to tour around the Sanctuary of truth. (This included the guide’s speak which takes around 45 ~ 60 mins).
There are 200 car parking lots and 30 bus parking lots.
There are 2 restaurants inside the Sanctuary of truth. (From 9:00 ~ 18:00)
Naklua Kitchen restaurant located next to the cliff which also gives a view of the Sanctuary of truth. We serve Thai and Halal foods.
Food & Drink café located at cultural courtyard next to the pond near the castle. We serve snacks, sweets, coffee, and smoothy.
– Adult 500 baht/person
– Children (height 110-140 cm. ) 250 baht/child
– Monk, priest, disabled (with certificate) discount 50%, 250 baht/person
– Group with more than 30 people. Discount 20%, 400 baht/person (For more information please contact : Sales Department 081-3508710, 081-3508709
The sanctuary of truth open for rent. (For more information please contact : 081-3508710 – Khun Chuang rak, or 081-3508709 – sale)
All ticket purchases cannot be refunded nor be amended. Please read the booking term and conditions carefully
You can buy advance ticket via online booking website or at the ticket office in the museum on the visit date
SOTM © 2022. All Rights Reserved